[ros-users] logitech_pantilt

Rob Wheeler wheeler at willowgarage.com
Thu May 6 18:20:05 UTC 2010

On one system we use, the camera needs to be initialized correctly.
The mjpg_streamer program  performs the correct initialization.  We
just run that program and then kill it shortly thereafter:

export MJPG_ROOT=/usr/local
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$MJPG_ROOT/lib
$MJPG_ROOT/bin/mjpg_streamer -i "input_control.so -d /dev/video0"  -o
"output_http.so -w /usr/local/www -p 8081"&
sleep 2
killall mjpg_streamer