[ros-users] logitech_pantilt

Dan Lazewatsky lazewatskyd at cse.wustl.edu
Thu May 6 22:42:14 UTC 2010

Rob: I grabbed mjpg_streamer from sourceforge and ran your script,
which seemed to have no effect. Do you just run it and then fire up
the logitech_pantilt node afterwards?

Blaise: I tried a bunch of different values up to 1e6, none of which
caused any visible movement.

I fired up the camera in Windows using logitech's software to confirm
that the pan and tilt do indeed work, which they do.

Thanks,
-Dan