[ros-users] frame_id naming convention

Kurt Konolige konolige at willowgarage.com
Fri May 14 19:53:57 UTC 2010

Wim, I'm not sure I understand this rationale.  Somewhere someone is
chaining all the transforms and computing the shallow tree.  Why not
just publish a more "natural" tree, along with the pre-computed
transforms that go into the shallow tree?  To the user, the tree would
make more sense, and computational efficiency would be preserved.

Cheers --Kurt