[ros-users] Building boost gets stuck while installing turtlesim

Brian Gerkey gerkey at willowgarage.com
Mon May 24 22:56:29 UTC 2010

hi Isao,

On the first problem, depending on your computer and network
connection, downloading, building and installing boost can take some
time.  Also, macports might have been busy building underlying things
that boost needs.

More generally, you'll find that Ubuntu is the best-supported platform
for ROS.   Several of us do development on OS X, but support is
experimental at this point.

	brian.