[ros-users] Installing wg-ros-pkg on top of Ubuntu Boxturtle Shared Installation

Miguel Prada miguel.register at gmail.com
Wed May 26 13:48:29 UTC 2010

Hi Robbie,

You can checkout whichever package you want wherever you want, as long as it's path is included in ROS_PACKAGE_PATH environment variable AFAIK. You don't really need to install the whole wg-ros-pkg tree if you don't want to (unless control_toolbox dependencies require it).

However, I'd like to ask if there are any agreed 'best practices' in this respect. Are there?

Miguel.