[ros-users] API review for camera1394 pacakge -- 2010-05-27

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Thu May 27 02:45:25 UTC 2010

The camera1394 API review is scheduled for tomorrow. I have not yet
received feedback from any reviewers for this package.

Should we postpone the review meeting for a day, so people have more
time to study the material?

(We just finished thorough API and doc reviews of camera_info_manager.
Maybe everyone else is as exhausted from that as I am. Many thanks to
all who participated.)

Camera1394 really needs a good, thoughtful review with participants
who know 1394 cameras and others who know the ROS camera interfaces.
If you want to participate, please let me know or add your name to the
Review wiki page:

--
 joq