[ros-users] Joint limits yaml

Ben Rudder b.rudder382 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 17:33:47 UTC 2010

Ok no worries Sachin, I just wasn't sure if it was purposeful or not. I just
saw it and thought it peculiar as I was trying to adapt it to our robot.
They were all 0.1 different, so I thought maybe it was a safety... but then
that confused me cause errors would arise. I'll correct it in my own too
then. I was going to mention the acquisition of the elements from the urdf,
and the lack of acceleration in the urdf, but that's exactly your ticket.
Great :)