[ros-users] Problem calibrating stereo camera

James Bowman jamesb at willowgarage.com
Fri May 28 17:57:00 UTC 2010

Hi Sacha, yes I can help with for these problems.  It would be most useful
if you can send me the attempted calibration inputs, so I can add this case
to the package tests.

To do this, click on the 'Calibrate' button, then click on the 'Save'
button.  Then email me the file /tmp/calibrationdata.tar.gz, and we can look
at why epipolar error is so high.

J.