[ros-users] ROS 1.2.4 released

Mike Purvis mpurvis at clearpathrobotics.com
Mon Nov 1 21:29:01 UTC 2010

Hey,

As a deb-package user of cturtle, is there some straightforward way of
getting access to rx 0.1.1?

Specifically, I'm looking for the new --mode=scatter functionality for
rxplot. If it were just for me, I could check out the directory myself, but
it's for a third party, so it'd be great if there were some way for the
process to be fairly painless.

Thanks,

Mike