[ros-users] Disparity image as heat map

Ibrahim ibbi_mts at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 10:26:41 UTC 2010

Dear All,

I'm an amateur who just started using Bumble Bee XB3. Can anybody please
tell me how you can obtain a color disparity heat map using the Visual C++
environment. Because by default the disparity map is in grey scale.
Secondly do you recommend to use the factory default calibration or
calibrate the camera to your specified parameters in order to get a good
disparity image.

I'll be really grateful for answering my questions.

Regards,
Ibrahim