[ros-users] ar_pose basics

Prasad Dixit abhimohpra at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 03:16:22 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have basic questions about ccny_vision/ar_pose package:
1. Does it stores a pattern and matches it when live camera is running?
2. Can i work with only single camera OR a pair to get the marker? Does
camera_info topic requires stereo camera?
3. Will i be able to work on ar_pose_ekf to estimate accurate position using
single camera? Since i have memory constraints so i am avoiding stereo
vision process. I have Hokuyo-URG-04 and Odometry sensors. I want to fuse it
with my existing sensors to get more precise localization inputs.
4. How it works in light different light intensities?

I hope all my questions are relevant.

- Prasad