[ros-users] Used ROSWin32

Hozefa Indorewala indorewala at ias.in.tum.de
Thu Nov 18 08:35:32 UTC 2010

Hi Woonyong,

Which Windows operating system are you working with? Probably Windows XP or
older because the WSAPoll function is only included in Windows Vista and
later. I plan to replace it with a select function soon so that ROSWIN32 can
be used on Windows XP as well but for now it only works with Windows Vista
or Windows 7.

Cheers,

Hozefa