[ros-users] can rosbagmigration transform one existing message into another?

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 05:32:58 UTC 2010

I'm looking for a way to translate one message into another. All the
required information is there. But, I can't seem to convince
rosbagmigration or rosbag check that anything needs to be done.

I've read the usual wiki pages on the subject, and they seem to be in
a confusing state right now. Apparently, rosbagmigration is deprected
in ROS 1.3. I'm working with cturtle for now, but would like a
solution that continues to work in Diamondback.

I could use a clue...
--
 joq