[ros-users] Registering controller on PR2

Peter Brook pbrook at cs.washington.edu
Wed Nov 10 00:00:18 UTC 2010

Hey Jenny and Mario,

I actually just came across this issue with our PR2 last night. I found that
starting the robot by running "sudo robot start" fails to find any
controllers created in my local directories. I had to "sudo robot stop" the
robot and then start it up with "roslaunch /etc/ros/robot.launch" to get the
system to find my custom controllers.

Hope this helps,

Peter