[ros-users] Gazebo

nickopen nicholas.hillier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 06:10:09 UTC 2010

John, Can I suggest adding a "run-in-realtime" flag to gazebo's physics
interface that if set, and the simulation is able to run faster than
real-time, throttles the simulation to real time (e.g. with a sleep()). This
is probably a useful tool and eliminates the fiddling around with the
simulation rate to get a near to real-time run rate.

I am not familiar with Gazebo's current internal structure, so I don't know
how feasible this is.