[ros-users] Gazebo

John Hsu johnhsu at willowgarage.com
Wed Nov 10 06:23:30 UTC 2010

it is a good suggestion, though right now I don't have a way to handle
controller/sensor simulation at rates higher than rate prescribed by the
overall simulation time step size (e.g. if <stepSize> is set to 1ms, the
fastest sensor update rate will be 1000Hz), not sure how this is handled
elsewhere?  In any case, this feature should help running simulation online
with the hardware as is desired in this case.  Feel free to ticket me under
simulator_gazebo component or I'll ticket myself when I get a chance.
thanks!
John