[ros-users] Segway_apox driver

Morgan Quigley mquigley at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 12 22:34:19 UTC 2010

Hi Kent,

I haven't been maintaining that package for over a year now; we don't
use that hardware anymore and thus it has probably drifted out of
date. If you want to maintain it, feel free to add it to your
repository and PM me; i'll then delete it from ours. I left if there
simply to serve as a starting point.

It was written for an RMP100, which may have a different CAN packet
structure. We may also have a different USB->canbus widget, which may
require hacking around in the canbus packet generator and parser.

I wonder if it doesn't like the serial-port calls because your CANbus
adapter is different from the one we wrote it for ?

Cheers,
Morgan