[ros-users] Kinect for ROS (ccny-ros-pkg)

Alex Trevor atrevor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 17:37:31 UTC 2010

Bill, I've also been having a hard time getting an accurate calibration for
the range camera due to the high level of noise.  So far, I've been doing it
the "old fashioned" way and manually selecting correspondences, but it is
difficult to do this accurately on noisy images, and the resulting
calibration is not as accurate as I'd like.  It should be possible to use
the range edges to refine the manually selected corner points  -- this is
what I was planning to try next.  Also, nice work so far!  It is great to
see so much progress on this exciting new sensor.