[ros-users] accelerometer and tilt support + depth function

Stefan Kohlbrecher stefan.kohlbrecher at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 16 07:20:02 UTC 2010

BTW:
The patent for the Primesense reference design (which contains a
chapter on image registration) is available here:
http://www.google.com/patents?id=k3vLAAAAEBAJ
There, 12 coefficients of a parabolic fit for registration are
calibrated in advance. So originally, registration was supposed to
happen on the Kinect device, a downgrade during development might has
resulted in this no more being the case (or that stuff is still in
there and not used).