[ros-users] accelerometer and tilt support + depth function

garratt garrattgallagher at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 16:49:48 UTC 2010

Has anyone gotten the accelerometer to work for the Kinect?
Stéphane, I have your code (referenced below) with the accelerometer
support, but libusb_control_transfer segfaults whenever I run acc_get.

I noticed that Oliver Kreylos's code calls read control with the
following parameters:

 dataSize=readControl(0x40,0x32,0x0000,0x0000,data,sizeof(data));

instead of:
libusb_control_transfer(kinect_acc_tilt_dev, 0xC0, 0x32, 0x0, 0x0, buf,
8, 0)

but everything still segfaults when I tried to match those parameters.

If anyone has had success with this, I would love to hear about it!

thanks
Garratt