[ros-users] accelerometer and tilt support + depth function

Stefan Kohlbrecher stefan.kohlbrecher at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 16 11:09:55 UTC 2010

>.Would you (as well
> as Alex Trevor, Stefan Kohlbrecher, and anyone else) be interested in
> moving towards a common ROS driver?
Of course :)

> If we move towards a common driver for ROS, what is the community's
> opinion on the underlying hardware driver?
I think it's too early to give a defintive answer here, so the
discussion of the ROS API and the used underlying hardware driver
should be independent (at least as long as no new device features are
found that need to be exposed). It would be best if the implementation
is geared towards a flexible swap out of the hardware driver.