[ros-users] [Orocos-Dev] orocos_toolchain_ros missing in rosdoc

Ruben Smits ruben.smits at mech.kuleuven.be
Thu Nov 18 11:59:15 UTC 2010

On Thursday 18 November 2010 12:44:45 Konrad Banachowicz wrote:
> Hi,
> I found that all packages from orocos_toolchain_ros reside in trunk stack
> on ROS wiki. orocos_toolchain_ros is not listed on
> http://www.ros.org/wiki/StackList and the main page for this stack report
> : "Newly proposed, mistyped, or obsolete package. Could not find package
> "orocos_toolchain_ros" in rosdoc " This make it difficult to find on ros
> wiki.

This is due to a mismatch between our repos layout and the ros website tools.
I have talked with Ken about this in order to restructure our repos. It is
quite involved and it will probably break current checkouts (of the
orocos_toolchain_ros). I'm going to do the change in the comming days.

You can find all documentation starting at:

http:://www.ros.org/wiki/orocos_toolchain_ros

Ruben