[ros-users] reset_time in slam_gmapping

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Thu Nov 18 18:01:26 UTC 2010

Eunchul Jeon,

It seems likely that something is wrong in your tf tree when trying to
transform points from the laser frame to the odometric frame. Can you use a
tool like view_frames or tf_echo to find out what your tree looks like? In
particular you should be able to run tf_echo laser odom successfully before
expecting gmapping to work.

Hope this helps,

Eitan