[ros-users] ROS Day @ISR - University of Coimbra

Dejan Pangercic dejan.pangercic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 19:07:21 UTC 2010

Hi Gonçalo,
great idea, you shall get in my colleagues from
http://paloma.isr.uc.pt/mrl/index.php
as well.

As Ken already pointed out, we recently carried out a ROS Fall School
for 60+ ROS newbies and we thus have a bunch of theoretical as well as
practical material that you may recycle. I especially recommend you to
have a look at talks 2 to including 7 in the following list:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/Events/CoTeSys-ROS-School/#All_Talks

For the practical part you wonna start with these:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/ROS/Tutorials
http://www.ros.org/wiki/tf/Tutorials
http://www.ros.org/wiki/actionlib/Tutorials

And if you want a bit more advanced stuff you can have them make Day1
and Day2 tutorials from the Fall School:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/Events/CoTeSys-ROS-School/Day1
http://www.ros.org/wiki/Events/CoTeSys-ROS-School/Day2

cheers, D.