[ros-users] Cross-compilation and library locations

Michael Quinlan mquinlan at cs.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 20 17:09:41 UTC 2010

Hi,
 I've actually gotten the later part of this working (I think), but
have failed on the cross compiling of log4cxx ... what exactly were
the steps you took ? I tried the gumros steps but failed when using
the geode tool.

I can get everything in ROS except rosconsole (log4cxx erros) to cross
compile. I also have gotten it run on the nao using a non-cross
compiled rosout and it 'works' but throws some errors that will be
fixed by getting the cross-compiled version.

Michael