[ros-users] first FreeBSD package available

Rene Ladan rene at freebsd.org
Fri Oct 22 11:41:57 UTC 2010

Hi,

The first FreeBSD package for ROS is now available, providing the
equivalent of ros-cturtle-ros on Ubuntu (but without the build
directories). The cleaned up instructions are available at the wiki:
http://www.ros.org/wiki/cturtle/Installation/FreeBSD

Thanks go to the ROS developers for applying all the patches I sent to them.

I will probably add more ROS packages in the future, starting with the
tutorials and the Lego NXT stacks (the latter because that's the only
robot I have myself, apart from some webcams).

Regards,
Rene
--
http://www.rene-ladan.nl/