[ros-users] Experimental Results Repository

Tully Foote tfoote at willowgarage.com
Fri Oct 8 17:05:28 UTC 2010

Ivan,
What version of git are you using?  Are you on a version of Ubuntu I could
test?  I'm on lucid 64.

Tully

{{{
tfoote at bgt:/tmp$ em t.ri
tfoote at bgt:/tmp$ rosinstall t /opt/ros/cturtle t.ri
rosinstall operating on /tmp/t from specifications in rosinstall files
/opt/ros/cturtle, t.ri
processing config_uri /opt/ros/cturtle
Installing /tmp/t/ccny-ros-pkg to
http://robotics.ccny.cuny.edu/git/ccny-ros-pkg.git ICRA2011
Initialized empty Git repository in /tmp/t/ccny-ros-pkg/.git/
Branch ICRA2011 set up to track remote branch ICRA2011 from origin.
Switched to a new branch 'ICRA2011'
other config element is a ros path /opt/ros/cturtle/ros
other config element is not a ros path /opt/ros/cturtle/stacks
other config element is a ros path /opt/ros/cturtle/ros
other config element is not a ros path /opt/ros/cturtle/stacks
Bootstraping ROS build
[ rosmake ] Packages requested are:
['rostest']

[ rosmake ] Logging to
directory/u/tfoote/.ros/rosmake/rosmake_output-20101008-100255

[ rosmake ] Expanded args ['rostest'] to:
['rostest']

[ rosmake ] Generating Install Script using rosdep then executing. This may
take a minute, you will be prompted for permissions. . .
executing this script:
 set -o errexit
#No Packages to install
[ rosmake ] rosdep successfully installed all system
dependencies

[rosmake-0] Starting >>> roslib [ make
]

[rosmake-0] Finished <<< roslib ROS_NOBUILD in package
roslib

[rosmake-0] Starting >>> rosclean [ make
]

[rosmake-0] Finished <<< rosclean ROS_NOBUILD in package
rosclean

[rosmake-0] Starting >>> rosgraph [ make
]

[rosmake-0] Finished <<< rosgraph ROS_NOBUILD in package
rosgraph

[rosmake-5] Starting >>> roslang [ make
]

[rosmake-5] Finished <<< roslang ROS_NOBUILD in package roslang
 No Makefile in package roslang
[rosmake-6] Starting >>> rosmaster [ make
]

[rosmake-6] Finished <<< rosmaster ROS_NOBUILD in package
rosmaster

[rosmake-6] Starting >>> xmlrpcpp [ make
]

[rosmake-6] Finished <<< xmlrpcpp ROS_NOBUILD in package
xmlrpcpp

[rosmake-2] Starting >>> rosconsole [ make
]

[rosmake-2] Finished <<< rosconsole ROS_NOBUILD in package
rosconsole
[rosmake-7] Starting >>> rospy [ make
]

[rosmake-2] Starting >>> roscpp [ make
]

[rosmake-7] Finished <<< rospy ROS_NOBUILD in package
rospy

[rosmake-2] Finished <<< roscpp ROS_NOBUILD in package
roscpp

[rosmake-2] Starting >>> rosout [ make
]

[rosmake-2] Finished <<< rosout ROS_NOBUILD in package
rosout

[rosmake-2] Starting >>> roslaunch [ make
]

[rosmake-2] Finished <<< roslaunch ROS_NOBUILD in package roslaunch
 No Makefile in package roslaunch
[rosmake-7] Starting >>> rostest [ make
]

[rosmake-7] Finished <<< rostest ROS_NOBUILD in package
rostest

[ rosmake ]
Results:

[ rosmake ] Built 14 packages with 0
failures.

[ rosmake ] Summary output to
directory

[ rosmake ]
/u/tfoote/.ros/rosmake/rosmake_output-20101008-100255

done. Now, type 'source /tmp/t/setup.sh' to set up your environment.
Add that to the bottom of your ~/.bashrc to set it up every time.

tfoote at bgt:/tmp$ rosinstall t
rosinstall operating on /tmp/t from specifications in rosinstall files
/tmp/t/.rosinstall
Installing /tmp/t/ccny-ros-pkg to
http://robotics.ccny.cuny.edu/git/ccny-ros-pkg.git ICRA2011
Already up-to-date.
other config element is a ros path /opt/ros/cturtle/ros
other config element is not a ros path /opt/ros/cturtle/stacks
other config element is a ros path /opt/ros/cturtle/ros
other config element is not a ros path /opt/ros/cturtle/stacks
Bootstraping ROS build
[ rosmake ] Packages requested are:
['rostest']

[ rosmake ] Logging to
directory/u/tfoote/.ros/rosmake/rosmake_output-20101008-100309

[...]

[rosmake-5] Starting >>> rospy [ make
]

[rosmake-5] Finished <<< rospy ROS_NOBUILD in package
rospy

[rosmake-1] Starting >>> rosmaster [ make
]

[rosmake-1] Finished <<< rosmaster ROS_NOBUILD in package
rosmaster

[rosmake-2] Starting >>> xmlrpcpp [ make
]

[rosmake-2] Finished <<< xmlrpcpp ROS_NOBUILD in package
xmlrpcpp

[rosmake-2] Starting >>> rosconsole [ make
]

[rosmake-2] Finished <<< rosconsole ROS_NOBUILD in package
rosconsole
[rosmake-2] Starting >>> roscpp [ make
]

[rosmake-2] Finished <<< roscpp ROS_NOBUILD in package
roscpp

[rosmake-2] Starting >>> rosout [ make
]

[rosmake-2] Finished <<< rosout ROS_NOBUILD in package
rosout

[rosmake-6] Starting >>> roslaunch [ make
]

[rosmake-6] Finished <<< roslaunch ROS_NOBUILD in package roslaunch
 No Makefile in package roslaunch
[rosmake-6] Starting >>> rostest [ make
]

[rosmake-6] Finished <<< rostest ROS_NOBUILD in package
rostest

[ rosmake ]
Results:

[ rosmake ] Built 14 packages with 0
failures.

[ rosmake ] Summary output to
directory

[ rosmake ]
/u/tfoote/.ros/rosmake/rosmake_output-20101008-100309

done. Now, type 'source /tmp/t/setup.sh' to set up your environment.
Add that to the bottom of your ~/.bashrc to set it up every time.

tfoote at bgt:/tmp$ git --version
git version 1.7.0.4
}}}

Tully Foote