[ros-users] Non-simple action server?

Blaise Gassend blaise at willowgarage.com
Mon Oct 11 18:14:01 UTC 2010

Hi Tommy,

There are some examples in the linux_networking stack. They are still
under development, and not simple, but should give you the general
idea. Feel free to ask questions about them if you have any.

C++
https://code.ros.org/svn/ros-pkg/stacks/linux_networking/trunk/wpa_supplicant_node/src/nodes/wpa_supplicant_node.cpp

Python
https://code.ros.org/svn/ros-pkg/stacks/linux_networking/branches/linux_networking_pnetworks/network_monitor_udp/nodes/udpmonsourcenode.py