[ros-users] weird node crash...

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Tue Oct 12 12:41:27 UTC 2010

 Hey,

I found the problem. If you overload the __del__(self) function in your
class, then something bad happens when closing the node...

Cheers,

Ugo

Ugo Cupcic         |  Shadow Robot Company | ugo at shadowrobot.com
Software Engineer  |    251 Liverpool Road |
need a Hand?       |    London  N1 1LX     | +44 20 7700 2487
http://www.shadowrobot.com/hand/              @shadowrobot