[ros-users] weird node crash...

Josh Faust jfaust at willowgarage.com
Tue Oct 12 18:53:31 UTC 2010

This shouldn't be crashing the C++ node in either case.  I just tried
reproducing this without any luck, both against the latest cturtle debs and
ROS trunk.

I'm guessing this is related to
https://code.ros.org/trac/ros-pkg/ticket/4461, which I've also so far been
unable to reproduce.

What version of ROS are you running, on what OS?

Josh