[ros-users] Is the Gazebo simulation GPU bound?

Ibrahim Awwal ibrahim.awwal at berkeley.edu
Tue Oct 12 22:00:31 UTC 2010

  Oh thanks! I had seen that page before but didn't look closely. Looks
like maybe if I disable visual effects in GNOME I might be able to make
it usable, because some of the lowest end cards on that chart should be
comparable to the Intel IGP on the Core i5. Or maybe I don't have proper
drivers installed. But thanks a lot, this should point me in the right
direction.

-Ibrahim