[ros-users] <color> attribute in world files

John Hsu johnhsu at willowgarage.com
Thu Oct 14 19:11:48 UTC 2010

Hi Patrick,

the materials for gazebo comes from [gazebo media
path<http://www.ros.org/wiki/simulator_gazebo/GazeboConfiguration#C-Turtle-1>]/Media/materials/scripts/*.material
files.  For example, Gazebo/Blue in the example you mentioned is provided by

gazebo/gazebo/share/gazebo/Media/materials/scripts/Gazebo.material

where the gazebo package exports the corresponding gazebo_media_path

    <gazebo gazebo_media_path="${prefix}/gazebo/share/gazebo" />

in its manifest.xml.

John