[ros-users] Eclipse projects

Stefan Kohlbrecher stefan.kohlbrecher at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 21 19:56:06 UTC 2010

Hi,

I can also recommend QtCreator, one can start it from shell or script
with environment settings (just like mentioned before for Eclipse) and
just open a CMakeLists.txt. QtCreator will then ask for a build
directory (default is [CMakeLists.txt dir]/qtcreator-build), which one
can just set to the default ROS "build" directory. QtCreator is very
lightweight and fast, so might be worth a look.

regards,
Stefan