[ros-users] Upgrade from box turtle to cturtle

Barton M barton_m at rocketmail.com
Tue Oct 26 00:48:38 UTC 2010

Hi,

I installed pre-compiled version of boxturtle on ubuntu
:http://www.ros.org/wiki/boxturtle/Installation/Ubuntu/Deb
I also installed some of the nodes separately : teleop_base,
control_toolbox,hokuyo_node.

I want to make sure that there should not be any conflict between boxturtle and
cturtle. Thats why I want to clean everything and then install cturtle.

Barton