[ros-users] how to begin studying slam only base on vision information?

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Wed Oct 27 17:59:32 UTC 2010

Jolin,

To see an example of a robot running localization in simulation, you might
find it helpful to check out the navigation_stage package which includes
launch files for running amcl in the stage simulator. See
http://www.ros.org/wiki/navigation_stage. Any of the launch files with
"amcl" in the name should bring localization up.

Hope this helps,

Eitan