[ros-users] Standard GPS Message

Jack O'Quin jack.oquin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 16:16:02 UTC 2010

I think it's about time to resurrect this discussion about adding GPS
messages to sensor_msgs for the Diamondback release. Getting the
messages defined early and committed to unstable will provide people a
chance to experiment with them before interfaces get frozen for the
release.

I am interested in participating. Let's discuss options some more here
on the mailing list. If there is a consensus on a fairly concrete
approach, we could probably start a package proposal and API review on
it soon after.

--
 joq