[ros-users] Mac OSX Install

Patrick Doyle wpdster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 16:55:31 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Ken Conley <kwc at willowgarage.com> wrote:
> As a general comment, I wouldn't attempt installing 'pr2all' on OS X.
> I would probably use 'base' or do something even more targeted.
> 'pr2all' is mainly targeted for people using the PR2; the PR2
> libraries are developed and designed for Ubuntu.
>
>  - Ken

Thanks for the tip.  I had wondered about that.  However, I am
preparing to take a seminar in which we will be working with the PR2.
As part of my preparation, I am trying to determine if I can do the
work on my MacBook, or will I have to set up a Ubuntu VM on my MacBook
in order to do the coursework.

--wpd