[ros-users] Help with pr2_teleop

Kevin Watts watts at willowgarage.com
Fri Sep 10 01:42:56 UTC 2010

Publishers shouldn't crash just because nothing is subscribing to their
messages. Can you attach a log of the crash?

If you're looking for a tool that just controls the base, you could take
something like the old "teleop_base" package and modify it. The package is
deprecated and unsupported, but you could use that as a starting point for
your specific application.

https://code.ros.org/svn/wg-ros-pkg/branches/trunk_cturtle/sandbox/teleop_base/

Kevin