[ros-users] People stack state

Dejan Pangercic dejan.pangercic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 00:20:56 UTC 2010

Hi Miguel,
IAS at TUM also has some code for people detection on its own:
a)laser based leg detection:
http://tum-ros-pkg.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tum-ros-pkg/perception/people_detector_node/
(shall work out of the launch file with Hokuyo UTM 30 LX)
b)http://tum-ros-pkg.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tum-ros-pkg/perception/face_detector_mono/
- is also based on openCV's Viola-Jones implementation but takes ROS
images from a mono camera as an input.

cheers, D.