[ros-users] communicating with windows

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Tue Sep 14 16:17:14 UTC 2010

Great! This will really help a lot of users.

If you can provide patches for your changes, we can start integrating
them. This is a good time as it is early in the Diamondback
development phase. It's best if you can make your patches as
fine-grained as possible -- we can review and accept them much more
quickly.

thanks,
Ken