[ros-users] TrajectoryPlannerROS does not take parameter

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Mon Sep 27 22:36:30 UTC 2010

Patrick,

First off, I'm glad things are working, but I'm also surprised that the rate
at which odometry publishes has anything to do with the base_local_planner
respecting maximum velocity limits. I'll try upping the rate that stage
publishes odometry information to see if I can reproduce this, but our robot
also publishes odometry information at 30Hz and, much like Eric, we don't
see this problem. Also, like Eric asked, I'd love to know if changing the
odometry rate back to what it was reliable causes this failure... I'd just
really like to track down what's going on. Its just a really strange
solution to the problem.

Thanks a bunch,

Eitan