[ros-users] Request for adding isi-ros-pkg repository

Ken Conley kwc at willowgarage.com
Thu Apr 21 18:28:55 UTC 2011

Thank you for your contribution!

I have added your repository to the index, which should update later
today.   I have also created a wiki page here:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/isi-ros-pkg

It will update when the indexer completes.  Feel free to edit the page and
add content.  I have also added isi-ros-pkg to the list here, which you can
also modify if you wish:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/Repositories

best,
Ken