[ros-users] player development

Michael Zillich zillich at acin.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Dec 15 10:06:20 UTC 2011

Hello Nate,

thanks for your help recently on the ros-users mailing list!

> Alternatively, you can get the latest gazebo-1.0.0-RC1 release from
> gazebosim.org
>
> Player support has lagged over the past year. With ROS support mostly
> complete we'll switch over to re-integrating Player with Gazebo. Shoot
> me an email if you would like to help out.

I'd love to see player integration make progress, and we have delved
deeply into the code recently.
So I'd indeed like to help out with that.
Just let me know what I can do (testing, fixing bugs, producing code).

cheers,
Michael

--
Dr. Michael Zillich
ACIN Institute of Automation and Control