[ros-users] avr_bridge Hello World turorial question

Adam Stambler adasta at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 18:49:51 UTC 2011

Hi

Did you run the command :

rosrun avr_bridge gen_avr.py callResponse.yaml .

To generate avr-gcc files for your project?  This will generate a folder
called avrRos which has the ros.h header and the String msg class files.

  Also, as a side note, the precompiled arduino library included in the
sample project is meant for an arduino uno.  You will need to compile your
own arduino library for the mega.

Good luck,
Adam