[ros-users] How are you using Ubuntu on your robots

Gonçalo Cabrita goncabrita at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 19:16:46 UTC 2011

Hi!

Here at the lab we run Eee PCs on our robots. We just installed Ubuntu 10.04
and after that ROS. However opening the Eee PCs lid can be very helpful at
times to do some maintenance on the software, so we kinda like the fact that
we have the graphical interface. We also have a couple of erratic with built
in PCs and they have the same setup, regular Ubuntu 10.04.

Gonçalo Cabrita
ISR - University of Coimbra
Portugal