[ros-users] Object recognition + positioning package?

Raphael Favier raphael.favier at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 10:38:50 UTC 2011

Hi Dejan

Do you recommend any minimal size for the image DB?
I am having trouble (actually runtime errors) while using the clustering
mode.
I will dig in the problem today but do you think there any chance this is
linked to my image DB being too small (around 20 pictures)?
In other words: is it just me? :)

Finally, do you know a kind of automatized way to import the  germandeli/
http://www.germandeli.com/  catalogue you advertise on the wiki? So far I've
been manually saving the thumbnails from the website...

Thanks for your help

Raph