[ros-users] Inflation remain in rviz

Eitan Marder-Eppstein eitan at willowgarage.com
Thu Feb 10 21:45:07 UTC 2011

Xiaojun,

I've looked at your parameters and don't see anything that immediately jumps
out at me. So, I still don't have a great idea of what could be happening.

Can you tell me what version of navigation you're using? You can find the
version number by:

1) roscd navigation
2) cat CMakeLists.txt
3) The version is the x.x.x number on the last line
"rosbuild_make_distribution(x.x.x)"

I might actually have to dig into the code a bit, but I'd like to make sure
I know what version of the code you're using.

Hope all is well,

Eitan