[ros-users] manipulation stack problems

Ugo Cupcic ugo at shadowrobot.com
Mon Feb 14 17:34:18 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I think that I still haven't figured out how to use
the environment server properly. I still can't view the attached object.

I pasted the rostopic info for my environment server at the end [1]. If you
have any hints to what may be the problem, they're welcome!

Cheers,

Ugo

[1]
 rosnode info /environment_server
Node [/environment_server]
Publications:
 * /environment_server/state_validity
[motion_planning_msgs/DisplayTrajectory]
 * /environment_server/allowed_contact_regions_array
[visualization_msgs/MarkerArray]
 * /rosout [rosgraph_msgs/Log]
 * /environment_server/collision_pose
[motion_planning_msgs/DisplayTrajectory]
 * /environment_server_contact_markers [visualization_msgs/Marker]

Subscriptions:
 * /collision_object [mapping_msgs/CollisionObject]
 * /tf [tf/tfMessage]
 * /collision_map_occ [mapping_msgs/CollisionMap]
 * /attached_collision_object [mapping_msgs/AttachedCollisionObject]
 * /collision_map_occ_update [mapping_msgs/CollisionMap]
 * /joint_states [sensor_msgs/JointState]

Services:
 * /environment_server/tf_frames
 * /environment_server/get_state_validity
 * /environment_server/get_current_allowed_collision_matrix
 * /environment_server/set_logger_level
 * /environment_server/get_environment_safety
 * /environment_server/revert_allowed_collisions
 * /environment_server/get_joints_in_group
 * /environment_server/get_loggers
 * /environment_server/get_group_info
 * /environment_server/get_execution_safety
 * /environment_server/get_trajectory_validity
 * /environment_server/get_collision_objects
 * /environment_server/get_robot_state
 * /environment_server/set_allowed_collisions

Ugo Cupcic | Shadow Robot Company | ugo at shadowrobot.com
Software Engineer | 251 Liverpool Road |
need a Hand? | London N1 1LX | +44 20 7700 2487
http://www.shadowrobot.com/hand/ @shadowrobot