[ros-users] answers.ros.org

Radu Bogdan Rusu rusu at willowgarage.com
Thu Feb 17 18:33:25 UTC 2011

Tom,

There's certain simple Q&A that we keep on getting on the list that could go into answers. That's the intent.

The list is useful for many things beyond that scope, such as announcements, general purpose discussions, etc.

Many projects out there have different communication mechanisms, and this is precisely what we're doing right now:
trying something new that might help in the long run.

Cheers,
Radu.
--
http://pointclouds.org