[ros-users] debugging nodelets

Augusto Luis Ballardini trigal at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 19:05:51 UTC 2011

Hi

I have 2 nodelets and some troubles with them: the first nodelet is a driver
for a LaserRangeFinder and it publishes the data (intraprocess, I followed
http://code.google.com/p/utexas-art-ros-pkg/source/browse/trunk/stacks/velodyne/velodyne_common/src/nodelets/driver_nodelet.cc
this  excellent code) to the other nodelet, which checks if there is
something close to the referenceframe of the sensor.
All is working fine but sometimes the nodelet manager crashes (there is the
log file attached to this post) at runtime.

Does anyone could understand something from the log? How can I debug these
nodelets? I'm working on eclipse (make eclipse-project and so on) but I
don't find how to debug nodes other than classic.

http://ros-users.122217.n3.nabble.com/file/n2370662/ROS_LIST.txt
ROS_LIST.txt

Thank you
Augusto